www.ezeedigitalsolutions.in (“EDS”) is a property of Capital Business Systems Pvt. Ltd (“CBSPL”) , an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at G13 Udyog Nagar Industrial Area, Peeragarhi, New Delhi 110041.
- This policy also covers CBSPL’s treatment of your personally identifiable information that CBSPL’s business partners share with CBSPL, which you may have disclosed to such business partners.
- This policy does not apply to companies or entities that CBSPL does not own or control, or has no contractual relationship with, or to people that CBSPL does not employ, engage or manage.
- If you choose not to provide the personal information that CBSPL seeks from you, CBSPL may not be able to provide you with its products and services or respond to any queries that you may have.
2. Information Collected
- We will collect personal information of the user. While some User information has to be mandatorily provided, others are optional and certain portions of the information will remain private and some will be displayed to other users; We shall always let the user know which is which. Additional information may be gathered during subsequent use of the App by the User, whenever the User chooses to provide it.
- Certain mandatory information will be collected at the time of registration on the App which is required to enable the User to login to the App and for Us to verify the User’s identity and safeguard against illegal activities like fraud, cheating, misappropriation, etc.
- In order to use the facilities and services available on the App, the User may be required, from time to time, to provide certain additional personal information after registration on the App, which information shall be collected only upon receiving the User’s express consent.
- We may also automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through tracking tools like the Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies or web beacons and any other available information, from:
- An IP address, assigned to the device used by the User
- The domain server through which the User accesses the website and the functions and features therein
3. Use of Your Personal Information
- We use information to contact you : We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions : We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services : We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests : We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes : We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes : We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy product/service from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications : We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a purchase you made with us.
4. Sharing of Information With Third-Parties
- We will not use User information for any purpose other than in connection with the website. CBSPL will not rent, sell or share User information and will not disclose any of the User’s personally identifiable information to third parties, unless:
- it is pursuant to obtaining the User’s permission.
- it is in connection with the services being rendered through the website.
- it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities; suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of CBSPL’s T&C, or as defence against legal claims.
- it is a case of special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure.
- it forms part of the information CBSPL shares with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
5. Information Security
- The information provided by the user is stored in access controlled facilities with restricted access. User Information transmitted over the internet is protected through the use of encryption, using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or equivalent protocols.
- We shall use generally accepted industry standards to protect the user information submitted to us, both during transmission and upon receipt. However, please be advised that, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, even though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect user information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and your use of the website is at your sole risk and discretion. We also cannot warrant that such user information may not be misused in the event our safeguards and protocols are breached by a malicious third-party. Further, we are not liable to nor can we fully control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information.
- The collection, usage, and sharing of user information by CBSPL shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
6. Email Opt-Out
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please Email: email@example.com It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
7. Third Party Sites
8. Procedure For Correcting Inaccuracies In User Information
- The User may correct or update any information online. In the event of loss of access details the User may retrieve the same or receive new access details by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Grievance Officer
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
10. Updates to This Policy
- From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.